The full constitution is here; it was last amended in 2019 and outlines how the club appoints a committee and what the primary duties of that committee are. These are include:
- To promote competitions and to appoint officials responsible for their organisation.
- To encourage the production of specialist orienteering maps.
- To support the competition programme.
- To actively encourage others to take up orienteering.
- To provide for and organise training and coaching for club members.
- To encourage and actively support members in gaining experience of planning, organisation, mapping, coaching and controlling, through the attainment of British Orienteering qualifications where these exist.
- To liaise with the WMOA and neighbouring clubs to ensure the development of good relations and the harmonious development of orienteering within the West Midlands and surroundings.